Thursday, August 23, 2012

Missed me?

I'll Be Back!  Oh, you knew I couldn't stay away forever...I've totally missed sharing all of my crazy couponing antics with you all.  However many or few of you there are. 
Back in April I was diagnosed with mono.  Seriously, mono.  I don't know where it came from, all I know is that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 
After that I lost an awful lot of motivation.  Although I've kept my house clean and kept up on my shopping efforts, there is a lot that has slipped by the wayside.  I cancelled my membership at the Y.  I had a stack of coupon inserts almost 3 inches thick.  And I gave up on blogging.  Almost.
After a trip to the store recently where I saw some amazing deals I thought someone should cash in on, I realized I really do miss it. 
So I hope you receive my return to the blogosphere with open arms...I've missed you dear readers!  Now let the cheapskate love fest begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment