Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jumping in head first!

Well for as much as I talk about saving money, sometimes there are other ways to improve your life and your bank account.  Sometimes you have to spend money to make money.  I really hope that's what I've done today.

I decided today to become a consultant for Initials Inc. which is an company featuring awesome products ranging from purses, ireader sleeves, casserole dish covers, paperwork organizers & much more!  They can (as the name implies) all be personalized with your initials, name, whatever you like!  These products are similar to 31, but the reason why I decided to partner with Initials Inc is 2 fold:

1: I am as of now, I am one of only 24 consultants in Nebraska.  This will offer me a wide customer base and not limit my potential to sell.  (Previously I have tried to be a sales consultant for Discovery Toys, and while it was a company and product I could totally stand behind, I was competing with some very successful sales ladies in a small market and frankly, I didn't stand a chance.)

2: I find the styles, patterns and options much more "me" than with 31.  Trust me, I feel like 31 is a great line, and I've purchased several things in the past...but the fabrics I can choose from with Initials Inc. are definetly my style...and that's what sold me. 

So what does this mean for me?  One more thing to add to my lengthy "To Do" List.   Yes.  But is it an opprotunity for me to meet new people?  Yes.  Is it a chance for me to earn some extra income for our little family?  Yes.  Did I get an awesome deal on the "Starter Kit" and am I totally happy with what I'll be getting in the mail?  YES!  If I don't make a cent will I still be happy with this?  YES YES YES! 

Here's the link to my website, check out the items...let me know what you think and PLEASE contact me if you're interested in a party!  https://www.myinitials-inc.com/Nightengale/

No comments:

Post a Comment