Friday, March 23, 2012

Tons of Rebates Out There

In my last few shopping trips I've seen several really good rebates on the shelves.
Arm & Hammer laundry detergent packets have peel off forms for a full rebate
Arm & Hammer Ultra Last 28 pound kitty litter has an $8 peel off rebate form making it approximately $2.50
Lysol Dual Action wipes also have a full price rebate peel off form
Land O Lakes website has a buy one get on free coupon rebate


I've picked up all of these items & in 6 to 8 weeks should have almost $25 in rebates in the mail!
So keep your eyes open while you're out shopping, you might as well get it for free if you can!

1 comment:

  1. Had to dig through the bags of arm and hammer laundry detergent today to find one with the rebate form stuck to it. But I did find one! This last week I sent in rebates for a free bag of catfood, 5 qrts of motor oil, laundry detergent, Lysol dual action wipes...Yep, Im right up there with ya!

    ReplyDelete