Monday, February 27, 2012

Target Deals 2/26

Patience is a virtue...usually one that I run short on.  But when it comes to buying clothes and shoes for the kids, I will stalk the clearance section for as long as it takes.  I buy 2 sizes ahead and usually my maximum price per item is $5. 

I've been waiting to get Zoe a new pair of shoes for a while, the ones she has fit, but they are hand me downs & I know that's not particularly good for your feet.  FINALLY after months of waiting for them to be marked down, there they were in all their purple patent leather glory for only $4.98!

Also, we picked up "Where The Wild Things Are" on DVD for $4.75.  If you have not seen this movie, just go buy it, you won't regret it.  It is a story of love, loss, alienation, jealousy, loyalty and growth.  It is hands down one of the coolest movies you'll ever watch and will pull at your heartstrings! 

I have not yet gone shopping for the weekly sales, but will keep ya'll posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment