Monday, February 13, 2012

Super Target Deals 2/11/12

Made a not so quick trip to Super Target on Friday afternoon.  I certainly scoped out lots of things I wanted but had the sense to put them back on the shelf.  I think I'll be heading back on 2/15 to pick up some Valentines stuff on clearance, and some awesome Beatles pilsner glasses marked down to $5.98. 

My only regret this visit was the weight and toner set.  It was a great deal, and honestly the type of device I need at home.  If I could have opened the package I would have seen that the instructions all call for part of this band to be closed in a door during the work out.  So I'll be standing in the hallway the whole time.  Not really condusive to stretching and having full range of motion.  I'll just have to find some other resistance band exercises on line...Sigh.

But other than that, it was a pretty decent trip to teh store for things that we can certainly use this week!

Up & Up Dish Sponges
$0.99

3lb bag of Red Potatoes
$2.29

Campbells Slow Kettle Soup x 2
$3.49
$1 Target Coupon x 2
$1 Manufacturers Coupon x 2
$1.50 each

Bananas
$1.26

Alexia Frozen Potato Products x 2
$3.09
$1 Target Coupon x 2
$1.25 Manufacturers Coupon x 2
$0.84 each

Noxema Face Wipes
$3.99

Turbo Tone Weight & Resistance Cord Kit
Originally $29.99
On Clearance for $8.98

Dog Treats
$2.34

Original Price: $56.36
After Sales & Coupons: $28.83!

No comments:

Post a Comment