Friday, February 10, 2012

Sunmart Deals 2/9/12

Okay, I'm a total liar, I went back on my post from yesterday and went to Sunmart...Sigh.
If you live near a Sunmart you may have received the "Magnet Mailer" a few weeks ago.  It's got 4 items per week that are marked down significantly.  Since this is a store based coupon, you can pair it with any manufacturers coupon for even better savings. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a huge fan of Sunmart, I think their prices are outrageous and usually their produce is gross.  But every once and a while they lure me in...Thursday was one of those days.

The only item on the Magnet Mailer I was interested in was a 12 pack of Charmin Basic Big Rolls on sale for $3.99 - now that's already a pretty good deal, since I try to keep my spending to $0.25 per single roll.

**On a side note, wouldn't it be nice if all toilet paper companies used the same measurement for roll size.  None of this single, double, super, mega crap.  I want to know if I'm buying the equivelant of 1, 2 or 3 rolls, simple as that.**

Anyway, lucky for me on Wednesday night I got a Proctor & Gamble coupon packet in the mail that included a $1 off any Charmin coupon!  So paired with this sale that was $2.99 for 12 Big Rolls or 24 Single Rolls which makes each roll only $0.13 each! 

One of the good things about Sunmart is that they actually "Clearance" items.  Most of them are off brand, or seasonal decor, but it's always worth looking.  Yesterday I got a package of Chi Chis tortillias for $1 and a big bottle of vanilla for $1. 

I'm breaking my "no shopping" code tonight again to stop at Target, they have some super deals on Alexia frozen potato products and Campbells Kettle Classics soups, I'll let you know how I fare.

Have a good & money saving weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment