Thursday, February 9, 2012

Saving Money

So I know I've fallen off the map a little as far as my usual postings go and that is for 2 big reasons.

#1: I've been sick as a dog.  The only things I've bought in the last week is medicine & kleenex.  Thank god I'm feeling better or I'd freak out.

#2: I've just decided that I have enough.  Seriously, I have a small closet brimming with staples for me and my family.  While I won't walk away from a super steal, I'm going to take a small break from the extreme-ness of my shopping ways. 

I have no intention of shopping at all the rest of the week, maybe if Sunday's ads are any good I'll make a list.  But for now, all I need are the essentials: fresh fruits, veggies, meat eggs, and milk. 

Sorry, that's not entertaining or inspiring in any way, but some times you just have to draw the line.  12 boxes of cereal is ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment