Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hallmark Deals!

For Valentines Day I got lucky enough to have a coupon for Buy One Card Get One Free for Hallmark, so of course I took advantage of that.  Even though the cards were only $0.99, its still savings!

I stopped in to the South Pointe location and was just tickled with the items they had marked down to 75% off.  I got two very nice water bottles for Elliott and me for $2.50 each.  I needed a new one for the Y and they will be great for his school lunches in the fall.

Also, Elliott's favorite Christmas program is "Prep and Landing", he looked at all the cute decorations before Christmas, but I never comitted to buying anything.  But lucky him, I discovered a "Prep and Landing" snow globe for him on sale from $19.99 to $3!  He was so excited and that simply made my day.

So be sure to look around wherever you go, you never know what deal could be lurking around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment