Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Postings!

Hey everyone, I just want to let you know about a new posting I'm going to try, but I want to give you the skinny first!

It will be called "Deals On The Run", these will just be random things I spot while out running errands that I think you all should know about. Like yesterday's deal @ Hy Vee with the coffee creamer. A super steal!

I'm not sure how many of my readers live outside of Lincoln, NE; so to you folks, these deals probably won't apply to you. I'll do my best to make sure I let you know what store I'm at and post the deal (and hopefully a photo) right away. You never know if the sale at the Williamsburg Hy Vee will hold true for the O Street location, so be wary, what you're looking for may not be there.

But as always, I'll do my best to share the finest deals I find with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment