Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm so sorry...

This may sound silly, but I'd like to take a moment to apologize for the certain mistakes in spelling and perhaps general odd words that will most likely be appearing in my posts.

As I mentioned previously, we finally stepped into the digital age with some awesome smart phones. So rather than getting to sit down and type at a normal sized key board, here I am pecking away at my cell phone like a fool.

Hopefully eventually we'll have the money to get a laptop for other things that you truly need a computer for. But for now, I'm just happy to be saving $30 a month having cancelled our internet service.

So be patient friends, try to read past my mistakes and hopefully it isn't as bad as I think it is, being a perfectionist and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment