Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free Toothpaste!!!

First of all, I'll come out with it...I'm a complete and total freak about brushing my teeth.  I probably brush an average of 5 times a day.  It's the only thing that truly wakes me up in the morning and there are some meals when just a piece of gum doesn't cut it. 
Needless to say, that I go thru a lot of toothpaste.  And I'm willing to try anything to keep these chompers pearly white.  I don't care what it tastes like, if it's gel or paste or if it foams.  Just keep them clean!
So whenever there's a drugstore deal for free toothpaste or toothbrush I'm all over it.  This week, Walgreens has their Crest Pro Health on sale as pictured below and there are various $1 coupons for Crest out there.  So after you use those two coupons and get your Register Rewards, VOILA, free toothpaste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment