Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cheapskate Love

So last night I had the distinct pleasure of getting a heck of a deal at Walgreens (which I will post later today)...but I also was so excited to actually have a fellow customer compliment me on how I managed to get my transaction from almost $30 to $2.75 out of pocket! 

I was so pleased to stop in the parking lot and chat with this gal, and her friend who arrived as we were both leaving.  Its so nice to know you aren't the only one out there trying your best to get a good deal.

Also, I got to be a coupon fairy to not one, but two fellow shoppers yesterday, and nothing feels better than to help someone out! 

I look forward to seeing more avid couponers out and about in Lincoln...wear your Cheapskate Pride on your sleeve folks!  Carry your coupon binder everywhere with you.  Admit you go to 4 stores in one day and stalk the sales aisle...there's nothing wrong with saving a dollar...or a thousand!

1 comment:

  1. That was ME! It was very nice to meet you. Also, do you have section about how you organize your coupons? mine are just in a stack...also if you know anyone in need of a photographer...I am living my blog spot. :) Also, I can not figure out how to follow you on here. www.meinke-images.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete