Saturday, September 24, 2011

Swagbucks Pays Off!

So I have mentioned before, and feature in the "Things I LOVE" bar on the right side of the blog page Swagbucks.  Basically it is just a search engine that rewards you in "swagbucks" for using it.  You get at least 1 point a day for using it and 1 point for answering a 1 question daily poll.  There are other ways to earn points too...taking surveys, playing games, watching videos (none of which I do).  I use their coupon printing function, which rewards you 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem.  And also the search engine function. 


The more you search, the more they reward you...about every 4-5 searches you can win about 9 swagbucks.  Then one Friday a month is Mega Swagbucks day, and I actually won 50 swagbucks for searching that day!

But the best part is cashing them in!  I really didn't think what I was going to earn would amount to much, but by last week I had over 2000 swagbucks and thought...What the heck?  I cashed them out for $20 in Amazon.com giftcards, which will be excellent come Christmas time!  And I've almost got enough for one more $5 giftcard.  It's a slow process, but why not get rewarded for something you do already? 

So give it a try, sign up for Swagbucks and start earning today1

No comments:

Post a Comment