Thursday, September 15, 2011

Planning Ahead

So today I'm planning a trip to CVS and Super Target.  After a solid 2 hours of scouring my favorite blog's matchup list, my own coupons and the ads, I think I'm ready to go.

I actually don't need a thing from CVS, but they have their store brand allergy medicine on sale so that it's free after Extra Care Bucks, so why not, I'll use it eventually!  And you never know what the Magic Coupon Machine will spit out.  Last I heard there were coupons for free Newton Fruit Thins - so here's to hoping!

I do, however have quite an extensive list for my personal favorite shopping location...Super Target.  There is a reason why "Super" is in its name!  I've got coupons for everything except produce.  My biggest deal plan is for Kashi.  Target's advertised deal is buy 5 get the 6th free.  I've got 3 $2 off coupons from Recycle Bank, $1.50 off from the free sample I got in the mail, $1 off 3 boxes of bars, and best of all 2 $1 off Target coupons for a total of $10.50 off the five boxes I buy plus!

Also, Target has a coupon for $0.50 off Velveeta Cheesy Skillets, there was a $1 coupon in the paper 2 weeks ago and they are on sale for $2.  So in total the box will cost $0.50!  Not too bad for a quick dinner the kids will enjoy. 

I'll keep you posted about how things go today and what awesome deals I come home with.  I know I'm a nerd, but this is the first big shopping trip I've been on in almost 2 weeks, so I'm ready to thrift it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment