Thursday, August 4, 2011

Walgreens Deals 8/4/11

So I initially went to Walgreens for 2 things, but got some other goodies too! 
-Gillette Pro Glide Razors (and also the shaving kit with a razor, scrub mask, shaving cream etc.) are on sale for $9.99 with $4 Register Rewards plus the $4 coupon in the newspaper this Sunday. 
$1.99
- Crayola 8 count markers (fat or skinny) are on sale for $2 with $2 Register Rewards
Free
- Walgreens Brand Pedialyte was on clearance for $1.  I'm just planning ahead for flu season!
$1.00
- Spongebob Spillproof Bubble Bucket on clearance for $1
$1.00
Total Spent: $4.00
Paid with Register Rewards from Previous Purchase - So Totally Free!

What is even better are the coupons that printed out at the register. 
- Any Poise Product Free.  While I DO NOT have a bladder control problem, it's just as good as a maxi pad, so why not right?
-$1.50 off any box of Kleenex.  SERIOUSLY?!?  Walgreens usually has these on sale for $1.00 every other week.  I'll take free Kleenex any time. 

Not a bad trip to Wags if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment