Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whats In My Mailbox - Volume 5


So thrilled when I checked the mailbox today!  A few weeks ago http://www.hip2save.com/ posted that Zebra Pen was giving away a pen pal kit to encourage kids to actually sit down and write letters. 
Now anyone who knows me is aware that I have a serious addiction to office supplies, so I jumped at this offer like a fat kid on an ice cream truck. 
They never notified the 1000 random drawing winners, so I was totally shocked to see this in my mailbox!  It includes packages of: gel pens, bright ball point pens, black animal print ball point pens, highlighters and fun kids mechanical pencils.  In addition there are 10 blank postcards for the lucky kiddo to design and postcard stamps too! 
Elliott has already used ALL the lead in all 5 pencils and is busy working on his postcard doodles.  So now you can be watching your mailbox for a handmade Nightengale original! 

No comments:

Post a Comment