Friday, June 3, 2011

Le Sigh

So today is my last full time day at work.  This is one of the strangest feelings I've ever had because I'm not leaving yet, but it will not be the same for the next 2 months that I'm here. 

And it's silly things that are getting to me, like eating lunch for the last time, or knowing that my time to see these people I've come to hold near and dear to my heart is fleeting.

But it's also surreal because I haven't been unemployed since I first started working at 14 years old.  The thought of being home all day with my kids is both exciting and terrifying.  And this will be nothing if not a test of my frugal muscle.

So as I sit here finishing up my charts for the day I have a tear in my eye and wonder...will it ever be this way again?

No comments:

Post a Comment