Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogging MIA

So I thought that by having more time at home I'd be able to blog tons more...as in 5 posts a day.  Hardy har har.  I didn't realize exactly how LITTLE time I'd actually have.  As soon as I sit down my kids decend on me like flies to a cow pie. 

For those of you that do follow this little endeavor of mine, it is not intentionally on the back burner, it will just come in time.
Also, as a follow up to one of my earlier posts, I will NOT be a full time mom starting in August.  I've decided it's in the best interest of my sanity (and our pocketbook) for me to work part time.  I'll be working form 5-9am, then having the day to spend with Zoe and picking Elliott up from school at 3pm.  My fingers are crossed that this all works out because it really is the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment