Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Well it's that time again...when I don't know what gift to give to the teachers that have helped shape and teach my darling boy 3 days a week.  And then I found some awesome "subway art" (whatev), and decided it's high time I get on my crafty horse and make something.  Then after stopping at 5 stores with two kids in tow I FINALLY found some clipboards.  I would totally have settled for the oldfashiond wooden kind, but lo and behold, the glory of the Target Dollar Section!!!  Found some beauties and now I'm ready to decoupage the art onto the back and make one awesome gift for each teacher. 

3 words for you guys...Pray For Me

Pictures to be posted later.  Or tomorrow.  Or Friday, whenever they are actually finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment