Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but trust me, I have a wealth of frugality to lay on you later today!

On a side note...I love blogs, I could read them all day!  But it makes you wonder, how much money do these women spend refurbishing junk?  How many side tables does one house need?  I freak out about having 5 cans of paint in our basement, I can't imagine if I tried having a "craft space".  That sh^t costs a fortune! 

Anyhoo.  I hit Walgreens twice this weekend and Sunmart & The Village Market once this weekend.  I think it's going to work to my advantage to have a set store for each day of the week. 

Some serious deals to be had at Walgreens though, I'm super stoked about free hair ties, free razors and $1 hot dogs...booyah!

And I FLAT OUT REFUSE to buy chips any more unless it's a hell of a deal.  So when Sunmart had $1.50 Doritos on their magnet mailer, we were so happy.  Elliott and I could have had chips for dinner!

And I braved the 13th & Arapahoe Village Market for only the 3rd time in my life.  You know folks, double coupons just ain't worth it.  I find all 3 stores that double coupons here in Lincoln to be unclean, clausterphobic and overpriced.  I asked to be put on the mailing list for their weekly sales so I don't have to come in unless it's for a killer deal.  Unfortunatley on Sunday only it was one such occasion.  $0.59/lb for Braeburn Apples!!!  Thats almost a third the price everywhere else in town.  Yippee!!!

I'm headed to HyVee tonight, since it's the last day of their Red Hot Sale for the week, and I'll report on my deals and steals later!

No comments:

Post a Comment