Thursday, May 12, 2011

Groceries Galore!!!

Okay peeps, sorry for not taking pictures of my spectacular haul, but here's a few of the deets:
Between HyVee & Super Target I spent $70:
HyVee had gallons of milk on sale for $1.99 and I had $0.55 coupons - Booyah, 2 gallons straight to the deep freeze
4lbs of hamburger
3 1/2 lbs of chicken breast
formula
hair dye (free)
4 bags of shredded cheese
9 rolls of toilet paper
Plus I nabbed some clearance deals at target:
Land O'Lakes margarine (kids will not know the diff!) 4 sticks for $0.75
Yoplait Splitz and Yoplait Gogurt on Clearance plus $1/2 coupon
3 frozen sirloin petit filets for $2.46

Oh I wish I'd taken pictures, it was glorious to behold ;)
But Elliott was having a meltdown about not getting a happy meal, so I was just a tad flustered. 

Also, my deep freeze is almost full now and I set up my first "stockpile shelf" in the office. 
Feels so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment