Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't Go Breakin' My (Frugal) Heart

Well as much as it pains me to say it...this weekend is going to cost me an arm and a leg!   But there is a huge difference between spending money and wasting it, so I can't feel toooooo bad.

Friday:
After work we are running to Old Navy, did you know that they have 30-50% off their clearance items.  Now you do!  Zoe has more clothes than you can shake a stick at, but I can always use some more duds for Elliott.  And a new shirt or dress for me wouldn't hurt...would it?  ;)
Then to Walgreens for (hopefully) some dishwashing detergent & asprin for next to nothing. 
Then to pick up Elliott's tux for the wedding he's in this weekend.  It just drives me crazy that a tux for someone 3 feet tall costs as much as one for a 7 foot tall man.  GRRRR tuxedo industry! 

Saturday:
WEDDING!!!!  So excited for that, getting to see these good friends of ours tie the knot is so incredibly exciting and I am thrilled that they are including Elliott in the ceremony.  Then of course there is the reception.  Ummm, I'm drinking.  DUH.  And so is my husband.  Duh. 

Sunday & Monday:
Gotta get groceries.  I'm trying to put some of my stockpiling on the back burner, because all the errand running is driving me crazy...but a deal is a deal!  But then to enjoy a little grill out on those beautiful nights will make it all worth it. 

And on a final note:  THANK YOU to all the veterans out there!  We are so grateful for your service and sacrafice!

No comments:

Post a Comment